Join the Facebook Group
Facebook Community Guidelines
Last updated: 2/3/2017
In order to make this group as effective as possible, we ask that all members follow our Community Guidelines. The group is actively moderated to keep postings appropriate, constructive, and action-oriented. If you would like to report a concern to the Facebook moderation team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Please keep posts to the group relevant to our goal of resisting the Trump Agenda by influencing our local members of Congress:
- Senator Patty Murray
- Senator Maria Cantwell
- Congressman Adam Smith
- Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal
2. To keep the group focused on our priorities, please avoid posting repeat information, petitions, memes, boycotts, and opinion pieces. Articles about relevant news are fine, but do try to avoid duplication.
Please only post updates about non-local members of Congress if they are related to an official action. To understand why, please read or re-read the Indivisible Guide at https://www.indivisibleguide.com/web.
3. Do your best to fact-check any information before you post it.Try checking Snopes.com, Politifact.com, or Google. Moderators may delete any posts that are inaccurate or misleading.
4. We will not accept bullying, harassment, or calls for violence. Violators will be removed from the group. This behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal insults or attacks that are directed against another group member rather than the position they are maintaining
- Discriminatory language. This includes language, jokes, or insults that are racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, classist, anti-immigrant, etc.
- Violent threats or incitements to violence of any kind
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Posting sexually explicit or violent material
- Posting (or threatening to post) other people's personally identifying information ("doxing")
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior