In partnership with MoveOn.org and Indivisible nationwide, Seattle Indivisible made a commitment to Tuesday rallies for the first 100 days of the Trump administration. The Tuesday April 25th rally marks the final rally* in the first 100 days!
The Resist Trump Rally will meet at 11:45am in front of the Federal Building (915 2nd Avenue).
Please join us to reflect on the past 100 days and what your voices have accomplished as well as to strengthen our commitment for the next 100 days! We have a great event agenda:
· Musician Tai Shan will be performing!
· We are thrilled to have Rich Stolz, the Executive Director of OneAmerica, as our guest speaker. OneAmerica is a racial justice advocacy group organizing in immigrant and refugee communities across Washington State.
· We are lucky to have Sheley Secrest of the Seattle Chapter of the NAACP, as our other guest speaker. Sheley is also an attorney and activist and a captivating speaker.
· Co-Founder and Group Action Lead, Iga Kozlowska, will share her reflections on the 1st 100 days.
· Rally Organizer Rachel Greenley will perform spoken word on how to stay engaged.
Following the rally, we will enter the Federal Building to meet with Senator Murray and Senator Cantwell’s staff to ask them to continue to be bold in resisting the Trump agenda.